Scripture Revelation

We live in a fallen world where God is constantly trying to be removed, and because of this I have started this post it scripture revelation. We need to get God back into our world. I challenge you to post these scriptures on your Facebook wall, Instagram account, Twitter etc.. If you wanted to go old school you could even ( gasp) write them out on a post it and leave them on a train, in a cab, or even on public restroom mirror. The possibilities are endless! Go everywhere in the world and tell the good news to everyone. - Mark 16:15

Friday, February 28, 2014

He always has a plan for us!

 I know I'm a little late this week, but I was having a mid week pity party for myself until some amazing God fearing women reminded me that I serve his purpose! After everything that I have been through sometimes I forget that it's still God's plan ....I pray today that each and everyone one of us really know how much our Lord loves us! He loves us so much as our father that he took the time to plan a future to give us hope ! He never wants to harm us! It's easy to praise him when the road is smooth and the wind is hitting our back, but it gets hard when walking up hill in a storm. No matter what road you are on right now it's apart of his master plan, and he is walking with you!
Walking with my God
Elizabeth 

1 comment:

  1. Liz, you an amazing woman and quite an inspiration to me. I love this new blog. Keep posting! It's a delight to read.

    ReplyDelete